There is a problem with the bar ?. They taste so good ? that you have to be careful not to eat them all in the kitchen. Rather immediately pack a few for the tour or best make double the amount.
- 200g nuts
- or whatever else you like
- 200g oat flakes
- 200g dates without stone
- 100g coconut oil
- 2 ripe bananas
- Vegetable drink
- 2 tablespoons oat or cashew drink
- Spices as powder:
- Cloves powder
- 2 tablespoons hulled hemp seeds
- Today hemp seeds are considered a superfood, their medicinal properties are already known. The plant is mentioned in many medical books of the past. The seeds were used to make porridges, oil and folk remedies for various diseases.
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B7, B8, B9, B12, C, D, E.
- Minerals: iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper, sodium, sulfur, zinc, chlorine, phosphorus.
- 20 amino acids, including all essential amino acids that the human body can not produce itself. The content of 65% globulin and slightly less albumin makes the product unique. These proteins are identical to human blood proteins, which is very rare in nature.
- The seeds are rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Their ratio is very optimal for the human body - 1:3, as in fish and fish oil.
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- Puree the dates with the vegetable drink and the bananas. A powerful blender is advantageous, otherwise use a blender or electric shredder.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- If the mixture is crumbly, you can add a little more vegetable drink or a banana.
- Spread on a baking tray lined with baking paper to a thickness of 1 cm and bake at 130°-150° for 30-50 minutes, until the mixture still yields slightly to finger pressure and is golden brown. The mixture must not become too brown, otherwise the bars will crumble apart. But also not too soft, otherwise they stick like crazy.
- Be sure to let them cool completely!
- Then cut into squares or other suitable shapes with a sharp knife.
And now... quickly ? out! Up the mountain⛰️! Enjoy your meal ?.